MANY parents hope and expect their children to independently take homework seriously as part of their daily study routine.
IN MANY families, both parents work at increasingly demanding jobs. They are keenly aware of the high expectations of society and economy.
More Articles ...
- Selecting a secondary school - grades and other considerations
- 5-more-marks disorder
- Rejecting the PSLE syndrome
- Home schooling: A parent's experience
- Examinations and the evolving economy
- Dictionary games
- Selecting a dictionary
- The dictionary – A treasure waiting to be discovered
- Junk mail to good use
- Tough questions: Aims of school examinations